Monday, May 27, 2013

Phal. NoID "Green"


     Just another rescue phal that I never bothered writing about. There was nothing going on with this plant for a long time. At the time of purchase it was wilted, had naturally greenish-yellow blooms, was crawling out of its pot and its roots were so broken and misshandled, I had no clue weather to just lop them all off or leave them.

View of 2 new roots, plus some of the broken floppy old roots.

     FINALLY, after a very long time of inactivity, the plant has began growing a new leaf and two roots. The new leaf is growing in a bit lopsided towards the sun on my windowsill  I flip the orientation of the plant one a week to even the growth out a bit.  This wont be a problem in my future set-up, I assume, since it will be grown under lights.


No comments:

Post a Comment